11 June 2007

The greatest gift of all

So I look back on the events of my Senior Week, I realized that my teachers gave me the greatest gift of all. First off the number of teachers that came to my party on Saturday was amazing. They didn't just stop by too, they hung out and had a great time. The comments they had, and the words shared on their cards were so inspirational. Then on Sunday at the graduation, the number of teachers that came up to me and gave me hugs to congratulate me was remarkable. Also many of them said how proud of me they are, and how much they are going to miss me. These are the people I've looked up to, admire, and respect. It made me realize the mark I have lef on Mount St. Charles. I guess that it wasn't all for nothing. My teachers are amazing and have changed my life. I will deeply and truly miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment