28 June 2007

The Devil Wears Pinstripes

So here are a few thoughts after reading Jim Caple's "The Devil Wears Pinstripes". First I thought the book was hysterical. Caple's obvious hatred for the yankees is extremely entertaining. As a yankee fan, I have enjoyed my fair share of making fun of the Red Sox's, but as Caple points out at times it makes sense. There are also times when, I agree, that the yankees and their fans can be really annoying. But, that is true with any team. However, you can't hate all of them. Caple even a section on the yankees that you can't hate like Joe Torre and Bernie Williams. I'd recommed this book to every red sox fan, and to yankee's fan who don't take the dynasty too seriously. I mean if you are a yankees fan who can stand the red sox and their fans then dive right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment