06 September 2007

A theory behind all the consecrations

So everyday there are a few blogs that I read. One is InclusiveChurch. Earlier this evening I needed to take a break from my Biology and Chemistry homework, so I took a look at InclusiveChurch to see if Scott Gunn had anything to say. As I was looking though the new posts I stumbled across one titled To the victor belong the spoils! It is a great theory on all of the consecrations going on. I don't know about you, but it seems to me that for an episcopal male priest to become a bishop he just has to join up with an Archbishop of an African Province. Anyway, take a look at InclusiveChurch. Read what Scott has to say about this, and a lot of other ongoings in the Church and the worldwide Anglican Communion. He's got a lot of good ideas. It's time to get back to my Biology and Chemistry!

No comments:

Post a Comment