10 April 2007

Passport Hell

So I'm supposed to go to Ireland on Saturday for a band trip with school. Well last week I still hadn't recieved my passport, so we called to make sure everything was ok. The person we talked to said there was no problem and we would have it no later than Tuesday morning. Well we called night and were on hold for about four hours. We called back this morning, and they said that there was a problem. Due to having my name changed about four years ago they had an issue processing it. So I left school at 8:30 this morning. We've been on hold all morning. My band director has used his connections and Sheldon Whitehouse is trying to get me an appointment in Boston. We couldn't get an appointment today in Boston so now we are trying for Connecticut. I don't know if I will be able to get a passport in time for Ireland. I have until 1:45 on Saturday afternoon to get a passport. (That is the time I have to be at Mount to leave for JFK airport.) If any one has any connections with anyone would could help me with getting a passport please email me ASAP at BigDee6541@aol.com or at dtavolaro@mac.com. Thanks and keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment